- Covid Swab Testing - New15/09/2020Please do not call the surgery to book or arrange swab testing for Covid, we do not have any tests on site. Please go to the government website to book a test, NHS: Get a free NHS test today to check if you have coronavirus. Or call 119 to get a te...
- Flu Clinics - Over 65s - New25/08/2020We are holding a Flu clinic for patients aged under 65 in the At Risk group on Tuesday 6th October. You should be receiving an invitation, by letter or text, in the next few days. We are also holding another clinic for over 65s on Tuesday 13th Oc...
- News Update Summer 202031/07/2020
- Coronavirus Update - July 202007/07/2020
- MSK First Contact Practitioners (FPCs)19/06/2020
- Face Coverings - New22/05/2020If you have been asked to attend St Clements Surgery for an appointment, please be sure to wear a face covering before entering the building to keep yourself and our staff as safe as possible. Information on this from the Government can be found at...
- Are you, or someone you know, experiencing a crisis and need urgent mental health support?14/04/2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Helping Hampshire Residents Most in Need03/04/2020
- Asthma - Coronavirus30/03/2020